Economía ORG Internacionales
| NEGOCIOS | GINEBRA |
Foro mundial por la ética en los negocios— 01.07.13., Palacio de Naciones Unidas —
Foro mundial (en inglés) por la ética en los negocios el 01.07.13., en el Palacio de Naciones Unidas, GINEBRAS. Entre los oradores Luis Moreno Ocampo (Argentina), Procurador Corte Penal Internacional.
Asistencia es con invitación.
| foro ética negocios |
INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP SYMPOSIUM ON ETHICS IN BUSINESS
1st July 2013
United Nations Geneva – Palais des Nations
"Good governance and transparency through shared values" Plenary Sessions Relaxation and Reflections
In recent years, the global economic crisis with major financial, social and environmental challenges have shaken the world and forced leaders to rethink the current paradigms of governing businesses and public sector. Value creation is today clearly perceived as a balance between earning wealth and doing public good, with increasing recognition that combining profitability and responsibility is the way to a sustainable future.
The World Forum for Ethics satellite conference in Geneva at the United Nations in 2013 will address the importance of good governance and transparency through shared values.
According to the UN, good governance is consensus oriented, participatory, following the rule of law, effective and efficient, accountable, transparent, responsive, equitable and inclusive. Transparency also plays a very important role.
In the private and public sector, in corporations and charities, across the world, improving efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring accountability and tackling corruption, ensuring a combination of shared values, good governance and accountable systems are the recipes for long term success.
This Symposium will therefore provide an opportunity to major stakeholders from all sectors to have a fresh look at current political and economic paradigms. The dialogue will challenge existing belief systems and identify shared values as a roadmap for a sustainable future. Inspirational, international examples will be showcased providing ideas that can be scaled up for global impact.
1st July 2013, United Nations – Palais des Nations
10.00 - 10.30:
Opening Session and Welcome Addresses, Room XVI
10.30 - 12.30:
12.30 – 13.00:
13.00 – 14.00:
14.00 - 16.30:
Workshops, Room XVI and XI
16.30 - 16.45:
Workshop Conclusions, Room XVI
16.45 – 17.00:
Call of the Youth
17.00 - 17.30:
"Good governance and transparency through shared values"
Relaxation and Reflections
- Hon. Mr. Manmeet S. Bhullar, Minister of Service Alberta, Canada
- Dr. Denis Broun, Executive Director, UNITAID
- Mr. Amir A. Dossal, Chairman, Global Partnerships Forum; Special Representative of the Secretary-General of ITU
- Mr. Michael Izza, CEO, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Mr. Badr Jafar, President, Crescent Petroleum, Co-Founder, Pearl Initiative
- Mr. Alexander Likhotal, President and CEO, Green Cross International
- Ms. Anne-Marie Lizin, Honorary President of the Belgian Senate
- Mr. Peter Marti, CEO, Marti.Seiler. Communications AG
- Mr. Luis Moreno Ocampo, First Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC)
- Mr. Alojz Peterle, Member of European Parliament; Former Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Dr. Sanjay Pradhan, Vice-President, World Bank Institute
- Mr. Shantanu Prakash, Founder and Managing Director, Educomp Solutions Ltd.
- Ms. Jyoti Sanghera, Chief, Human Rights and Economic and Social Issues Section, Research and Right to Development Division, OHCHR
- Prof. Dr. Christoph A. Schaltegger, Professor of Economics at University of Lucerne
- HH Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Global Humanitarian and Founder, International Association for Human Values
- Mr. Michel Sidibé, Executive Director, UNAIDS, Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations
- Mr. Ibrahim Slaoui, President, Mafoder